February 6, 2007

Kate Mackenzie Erickson.

Better late than never.



She is 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long.

Born at 11:06 am, eastern standard time at the Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor, Maine.

Joey dealt with things much better than I did. I was o.k. until the baby was born, but after that I had a headache and just wanted to sleep. Meanwhile, Joey was bubly and cheerful and inviting people over to visit. All I could think about was how nice it would be to lay down.

Joey is a trooper.




2 comments:

Kris said...

Joey IS a trooper! Congratulations to both of you! She is beautiful and I love the name. Thanks for posting pictures. I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Cindy said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I had to show Chad all the pics! We have a similar picture of the river from when McKaylie was born. It makes us miss Maine! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Congrats!!!