June 19, 2007

OK, its been a while.

Since my last post I have become unemployed. You would think, (probably from watching Sanford and Son) that as an unemployed person I would have plenty of time on my hands to be loafing around, railing against "THE MAN" and fomenting revolution. You would be wrong. The Revolution will not be televised.

Anyway, to make up for it, here's a little election analysis from a guy who I think used to drive Mitt around back in Boston, now blogs with Hugh Hewitt.

And for Joey, a video about how family councils are supposed to look. You have to wait to the end of the video, but I really thought the video was worth watching. I kind of agreed with Tagg's comments at the end. His Dad has been lucky, and sometimes I wonder if there is more to it than that.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Matt! yay for you, a new post. I don't have time to watch the video right now... but I'll be back to watch it tomorrow. I'm just excited you wrote. I hope the business is going well.