January 18, 2007

Dynamite Road Trip

Here are some sweet pictures from our nice roadtrip to Preston.

This is, of course Nappy's house. It is located outside of town on a dirt road.

My favorite scene here was Uncle Rico talking about how he would have taken State back in '82 if the coach would have just put him in. If only . . . he could be relaxin in his hot tub with his soul mate right now.




Pedro's house is even sweeter in real life than I imagined. My only disappointment was that there was no El Santo Nino de Atocha statue on the front steps.







Here is a picture of Emily and I contemplating Mitt Romney's run for the presidency in 2008 on the steps of PHS. Mitt has some sweet skills. Budget balancing skills, Olympic turnaround skills, traditional marriage skills, plus he's like the only kid in school with a mustache.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to admit it, but I do have a desire to watch Napoleon Dynamite ONE more time to compare what we saw in real life to what it looks like in the movie.

Kris said...

Hi Matt!
love the photos, love the commentary.
Go you bloggers!